Anyone who knows me knows I am all about the power of relationships. Every once in a while, something unexpected happens that seems almost too good to be true.
So two months and 53,000 YouTube views ago, I had no idea something this unpredictable would happen….
Over the course of 5 episodes, we’ve:
- trampled on a Chipotle campaign,
- discussed when to (and when NOT to) use humor in branding and how James Corden gets it right
- clarified the liability of cliches and a closely guarded branding secret
- crystallized how a new retail brand is crushing it (with $225 million in sales) in a $40 billion category, and
- unveiled how GEICO, Oreo and Old Spice use 2 rules that help convert commodities into a must-have brands.
I am talking about this new collaboration I am super pumped over: The David and Ted Talk Show.